DNZ® Browning A-Bolt 3 Short Action Scope Mounts - 30mm or 1" Scope Mounts
These 30mm or 1" DNZ® Browning™ A-Bolt 3 Short Action Scope Mounts in are machined from a solid block of top-grade billet aluminum, the mount aligns perfectly with the rifle’s receiver, eliminating any seams between the rifle and scope. These scope mounts are engineered to absorb shock and withstand temperature extremes better than steel mounts, and at a fraction of the weight.
The DNZ® one-piece scope mount comes in black or camo, contains no moving parts and are 67% lighter than comparable one-piece scope mounts. DNZ® Scope Mounts come with four times the threads, with precision, socket-head cap screws for absolute strength and security.
The DNZ™ Browning™ A-Bolt 3 Short Action Scope Mounts are designed to fit right-hand firearms and 1" or 30mm scope tubes.
Mount fits right-hand firearms.
Browning A Bolt 3: Base screws are 8-40 X 1/4″ long and ring screws are 6-40 X 5/8″ long. Base screws use a 9/64 Allen wrench and ring screws use a 7/64″ Allen wrench. Long action – Outside to outside of rings is 4.61″. Rings are .63″ wide. 4 Hole to hole spacing dimensions are .86″, 3.86″, .86″. Height of mounts from top of receiver to centerline of scope tube is – low .94″, medium 1.06″, and high 1.19″. Mount fits both left and right hand firearms.
- Precision machined from a solid block of top-grade billet aluminum
- Custom made to fit each type of firearm and align perfectly with your rifle’s receiver
- No moving parts between the firearm and the scope
- 67% lighter than comparable one-piece mounts with four times the threads and precision socket-head cap screws for absolute strength and security
- Absorbs shock and withstands temperature extremes better than steel mounts at a fraction of the weight
- Made in the USA