Bergara® B-14 Series™ Ridge Rifle
The Bergara® B-14 Series™ Ridge Rifle™ was designed with one thing in mind: quality. This B-14 Ridge Rifle™ was inspired by the desire to bring the quality that Bergara® is known for in the custom rifle world. This rifle is available in 22-250, 243 Winchester, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5 PRC, 270 Winchester, 7mm-08, 7mm Rem Mag, 308 Win, 30-06 Springfield, 300 Win Mag, and 300 PRC Calibers.
The B-14 Series™ Ridge Rifle features a molded synthetic stock made of glass fiber reinforced polymer. Like the other rifles in the Bergara® B-14 Series™, the Ridge brings Bergara® barrel accuracy to a line of hunting rifles that is affordable to serious big-game hunters.
The world-renowned Bergara® barrel on this rifle is complemented by a super-smooth B-14 Action, which is a two-lug system with a sliding plate extractor and a coned bolt nose and breech to ensure a smooth feeding and extraction of the cartridge. It’s also outfitted with a Bergara® curved trigger, designed to guarantee a crisp, clean pull every time you fire the rifle. The trigger comes set at about three pounds. The B-14 Series™ Ridge Rifle offers a hinged floor plate. It has been factory drilled and tapped to fit Remington 700 style rings and bases.
The B-14 Ridge™ stocks are bedded with integral pillars for stability and enhanced accuracy. The barrel is threaded 5/8x24 to accept muzzle brakes or suppressors. During the molding process, solid epoxy pillars are permanently molded into place, providing a secure and stable bedding surface for the barreled action. The base color is dark gray with white and black flecks. A SoftTouch coating gives the stock soft, tacky feel that is easy to grip even in harsh weather. All B-14 rifles are capable of producing sub-1.0 MOA groups or less at 100 yards using factory match grade ammunition.
- Approximate Weight: 7.4 lbs Short Action / 7.9 lbs Long Action
- Overall Length: 40-46” (Depending on barrel length)
- Magazine: Internal boxed magazine with hinged floorplate
- Mag Capacity: 4 round for standard calibers, 3 round mag magnum, 2 rounds for 300 PRC and 6.5 PRC
- Barrel Taper: No. 5
- Muzzle: Threaded 5/8-24” with omni-directional brake attached
- Scope Mount: Fits Remington 700 bases
Barrel Lengths and Twist Rates
- 22-250 Remington - 1:9" Twist, 22" Length
- 243 Winchester - 1:10" Twist, 22" Length
- 6.5 Creedmoor - 1:8" Twist, 22" Length
- 6.5 PRC - 1:8" Twist, 24" Length
- .270 Winchester - 1:10" Twist, 24" Length
- 7mm-08 - 1:9.5" Twist, 22" Length
- 7mm Rem Mag - 1:9.5" Twist, 24" Length
- 30-06 Spingfield - 1:10" Twist, 24" Length
- 300 Win Mag - 1:10" Twist, 24" Length
- 300 PRC - 1:9" Twist, 24" Length
- .308 Win - 1:10" Twist, 20" Length