This combo package offers great savings on the powder flask and powder measure. Both items are made from premium quality non-static brass and are ideally crafted for black powder use. This package comes with 1 powder flask and 1 powder measure. Further details on both items can be read below.
The Muzzle-Loaders.com™ Brass Powder Flask makes loading your muzzleloader easy and consistent. The convenient all-brass funnel holds a consistent 30 grains of powder, giving you more consistent, accurate loads. This durable measure can handle up to 3 ounces or 1350 grains of loose black powder or Pyrodex™ propellants.
The Muzzle-Loaders Powder Flask is designed with solid brass construction and won't cause any spark.
*Always use caution when loading a firearm
HOW TO USE:
1. Unscrew one end cap of the flask.
2. Holding the open end of the flask upright, carefully pour propellant into the flask.
3. Fill the flask with the desired amount of powder. reinstall the cap back onto the open end of the flask.
1. Turn flask upside down with spout downward.
2. Press thumb release to dispense powder.
3. Pour propellant from the flask into a powder measure pre-set for the desired charge.
4. When the measure is filled, release the spring-loaded spout to close flask.
***DO NOT overfill the flask with powder. NEVER smoke while handling blackpowder or Pyrodex. NEVER pour powder directly from a flask into the muzzle.
The Muzzle-Loaders.com™ Brass Powder Measure makes loading your muzzleloader easy and consistent. The convenient all-brass funnel swivels to perfectly level off your powder each time, giving you more consistent, accurate loads.
This durable powder measure can handle up to 120 grains of blackpowder or Pyrodex™ propellant. The measure features solid brass construction that won't cause spark, and works well with all muzzleloading rifles.
***Always use caution when loading a firearm
HOW TO USE:
1. Loosen the knurled locking screw on the side of the measure.
2. Slide the adjustment bar downward to the charge setting desired. Each set is in 10-grain volumetric increments.
3. Tighten the locking screw to maintain setting.
4. Open the funnel swivel to the side.
5. Fill the measure with powder poured from flask
6. Return the funnel swivel to cut off and level the powder charge.
7. Place funnel spout into the muzzle. Pour powder into the muzzle.
8. Tap powder measure lightly to ensure all powder is out of the measure.
***Never smoke while loading or handling blackpowder or pyrodex. Ensure your muzzleloader is unloaded before loading.