The Stone Glacier Approach 2800 with the Xcurve Frame combines two incredible pack systems together to make the ultimate hunting and backcountry pack.
One thing that is immediately noticeable when you strap on this pack is how light it feels. These packs are made for backcountry endeavors and you can tell the people who made them understand the importance of weight reduction.
When it comes to comfort the Xcurve frame is designed for persons who have a larger curve on their spine. Many flatter frames on the market ride uncomfortably for those of us who have this type of back. The Xcurve very nicely rests upon your back and shoulders to provide a firm fit that feels very stable and solid without putting unneeded strain on your back and shoulders.
Belt sizes align with average pant waist sizes. If you are on the break between sizes, we suggest ordering the larger of the two sizes. All belts will fit larger waist sizes, but not smaller than the advertised range. Below is our waist belt sizing chart for reference:
- Small - 28 to 30 Inches
- Medium - 31 to 36 Inches
- Large - 37+ Inches
Features & Specifications
- 1 lb. 5. oz (bag only)
- 4 lbs 5.3 oz on Xcurve Frame w/ medium belt
- 2800 Cubic Inches
- 2500+ Cubic Inch Expandable Load Shelf
- Spotting Scope Pocket (up to 115mm objective lens)
- Tripod Attachment System
- Full Panel Zip
- Two Internal Organizational Pockets - 200 Cubic Inches Each
- Open Side Pocket (left side)
- Tripod Foot Pocket
- 150+ Pound Load Rating
- Cordura 500® and Xpac® Fabric
- Heavy-Duty YKK® #10 Zipper
- Heavy-Duty 1" Duraflex® Military-Approved Buckles & Webbing
- Made In The U.S.A