The Seekins Precision Havak HIT Pro is designed specifically with competition shooters in mind, the HIT Pro is the standard production custom gun you have been waiting for. There has never been a chassis rifle so feature-rich that fits into the standard production specifications for match shooting as the Seekins Precision HIT Pro.
Like the HIT, the heart of the HIT Pro is its silky-smooth action. With an integrated 20 moa rail, recoil lug, extended thread tenon and flat bottom, its superior strength requires no need for bedding into our chassis. Seekins precise manufacturing abilities guarantees headspace while offering a solution for the shooter to effortlessly change barrels. Barrel specifications are available and 100% open source to anyone who wants to offer a drop-in barrel. For the shooter, this offers endless options. The chassis is extremely comfortable with toolless adjustability and is foldable when you want to put it inside your favorite pack. As with all Seekins rifles, the HIT Pro is built to exceed your expectations.
The HIT Pro also features an upgraded trigger with a greater breadth of adjustability. The HIT trigger from Timney comes fully adjustable from 8 oz up to 2 lbs to fit any shooter’s preferences. The HIT Pro also touts an incredibly sleek full-length ARCA rail system, running the entire length of the fore-end of the chassis.
For the serious competition shooter, the on-duty SWAT sniper, or the accuracy-driven shooting enthusiast, the HIT Pro will meet and exceed every need. As always, the HIT Pro is backed with Seekins’ world-famous Shooter Satisfaction Guarantee and our no-questions-asked lifetime warranty.
- Weight: 12 LBS
- Length: 43 1/2 Inches
- Length Folded: 34 1/2 Inches
- Changeable Bolt Head
- M16 Style Extractor
- Quick-Change Barrel System
- Integrated 20MOA Picatinny Rail
- Integrated Recoil Lug
- R700 Trigger Compatibility
- Extended Barrel Thread Tenon
- Dust Door
- Toolless Length of Pull Adjustment
- Toolless Cheek Height Adjustment
- Recoil Pad Fully Adjustable
- Carbon Fiber Cheekpiece
- Bag rider
- Adjustable Height Magazine Latch
- Folding Stock Over Bolt
- M-Loc Pattern Forearm
- Enhanced Magwell Design For AI Pattern Mags
- Barricade Stop
- AR-Style Vertical Grip
- Optional Forward-Mounted Top Rail
- Arca Swiss Rail Designed Specifically For HIT Chassis
- 416 Stainless Steel 24"
- M24 Contour
- 5R Rifling
- 5/8-24 Muzzle Thread With Thread Protector
- Open-Source Head Space Tenon Specifications
- Drop-In Barrels Available