The Leupold® DeltaPoint Micro™ Sight is a compact, low-profile red dot sight that is fast on target, deadly-accurate, and built Leupold tough. Featuring a revolutionary new design that’s easy to conceal, the DeltaPoint-Micro changes the game when it comes to concealed carry and personal protection.
Lightweight and rugged, the DeltaPoint Micro is 2.25 inches long and 1.25 inches tall, while weighing just 1.1 ounces. It’s a direct replacement for the rear factory iron sight and mounts at the same height, so it’s perfect for anyone transitioning to a red dot sight for the first time. The red dot also aligns with the front sight, making target acquisition fast and intuitive. This design delivers all of the accuracy of a traditional red dot while maintaining a compact profile that’s ideal for conceal carry and personal defense.
Adjustable illumination settings make the DeltaPoint Micro extremely accurate in any conditions. Dim your red dot for nighttime stealth or max it out for daytime visibility. And because the DeltaPoint Micro is supported by Leupold’s Motion Sensor Technology, it will go into sleep mode after five minutes of inactivity, which means a single battery provides 3.5 years of constant runtime on the medium brightness setting.
The battery compartment is also easily accessible, so if you do need to replace it, you won’t have to remove the sight to do so. This makes battery changes quick and easy in the field.
If you need a rugged and reliable red dot for a conceal carry pistol but don’t want to deal with the complicated mounting systems that some red dots require, then the DeltaPoint Micro is for you. And like all Leupold riflescopes and red dot sights, it’s designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and guaranteed for life.
- Low profile design. It sits so low on the slide that it replicates the same sight plane that iron-sight shooters are used to, making it more intuitive to use and more easily concealable.
- Enclosed diode. The diode is inside the housing which protects it from moisture, dirt, and debris.
- Fast and easy to mount. Mounts directly to the rear dovetail so there is no need to buy aftermarket iron sights or have your slide milled or altered.
- Easy access battery. No need to re-zero when you replace the battery.
- Daylight bright 3 MOA dot with adjustable brightness settings.
- Acts like a ghost ring sight if the battery dies. Put the front-sight in the bottom 1/3 of the window and use the two milled holes on the back to align with the front sight.
- Lifetime guarantee and legendary Leupold quality.