DNZ® T/C™ Encore Flat Rimfire Scope Mounts - 1" Scope Mounts
These 1" DNZ® Thompson Center™ Encore Flat Rimfire Scope Mounts are machined from a solid block of top-grade billet aluminum, the mount aligns perfectly with the rifle’s receiver, eliminating any seams between the rifle and scope. These scope mounts are engineered to absorb shock and withstand temperature extremes better than steel mounts, and at a fraction of the weight.
The DNZ® scope mounts come in black or silver, contain no moving parts and are 67% lighter than comparable one-piece scope mounts. DNZ® Scope Mounts come with four times the threads, with precision, socket-head cap screws for absolute strength and security.
The 1" DNZ™ Thompson Center Encore Flat Rimfire Scope Mounts are designed to fit right-hand firearms and 1" scope tubes.
For scopes with 3″ to 4″ eye relief. Base screws are 6-48 X 1/4″ long. Ring screws are 6-40 X 5/8″ long. Both screws use a 7/64″ Allen wrench.
Outside to outside of rings is 4.55″. Standard rings are .63″ wide and have 2 ring screws per ring. Tactical rings are .80″ wide and have 4 ring screws per ring. Hole to hole spacing dimensions are .31″, .84″, .31″. Height of mounts from top of receiver to centerline of scope tube is – low 1.00″, medium 1.13″, and high 1.25″, X High 1.38″.
- Precision machined from a solid block of top-grade billet aluminum
- Custom made to fit each type of firearm and align perfectly with your rifle’s receiver
- No moving parts between the firearm and the scope
- 67% lighter than comparable one-piece mounts with four times the threads and precision socket-head cap screws for absolute strength and security
- Absorbs shock and withstands temperature extremes better than steel mounts at a fraction of the weight
- Made in the USA