You have no items in your shopping cart.
Convert your Hodgman® wader using the one and only all-season wader insulating system. The removable Core INS system utilizes zoned insulation in your lower body where you need it most. We utilize Thinsulate® insulation in the leg and hip which are submerged most often so the frigid bite from cold water doesn’t reach your legs. Additionally, if you work up a sweat getting to your fishing spot the moisture resistant breathable insulation keeps you warm even when moist. A fleece upper ensures comfort where you need less insulation above the water.
To install the Core INS system in a few minutes follow these easy steps.
1. Lay the wader and the liner face up next to each other on the ground.
2. Unbuckle the shoulder straps to allow access to the inside of the wader. (On the drop top designs included on the Aesis Sonic waders remove the Velcro attachment point located on the rear buckle instead of unbuckling the front of the wader).
3. Reach inside the wader and pull the right leg of the wader inside out to expose the connection snap points located at the inside top of the stocking foot bootie.
4. Connect the liner to the wader by snapping the corresponding green snaps to green connection points on the wader and the red to red connection points. Then snap the front and back connection points in place. (Be sure the leg on the Core INS liner is not twisted)
5. Reach inside the wader and pull the left leg inside out and connect the corresponding red, green and black connection points as you did in step 3.
6. Grab the stocking foot of each wader leg and pull to turn the wader right side out. The liner will be pulled inside your wader as the wader is turned right side out.
7. Secure the upper portion of the removable liner to the wader using the two zippers located on the upper inside of the wader. The zippers are under the flap of fabric just inside the top of the wader.
When the liner is installed in your wader it is recommended you point your toe when putting on the wader. This will prevent your toe from pushing fabric over the entrance hole into the stocking foot bootie.
Most items ship within 1 business day. We ship orders from our warehouse Monday through Friday. If an in-stock order is placed on Friday evening, Saturday or Sunday, it may not ship out until the following Monday. We rush-ship directly to customer's doors throughout the United States. Depending on the shipping method and area of the country, orders can arrive between 1 and 7 business days.
|Standard Ground||FREE over $50||4-7 Business Days|
|Three-Day||Variable Cost||3 Business Days|
|Two-Day||Variable Cost||2 Business Days|
|Overnight||Variable Cost||1 Business Day|
|First Class||$3.00 to $5.00||1-5 Business Days|
|Priority Mail||Variable Cost||2-3 Business Days|
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you can return it to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery. We accept returns on all products that have not been used or registered, no questions asked. All returns are subject to a 5% Re-Stocking Fee. To make returning an item easy, contact our friendly customer service representatives toll free 1-855-297-7000.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.