DNZ™ Products Marlin 1894, 1895 & 336 - 30mm Scope Mounts
These DNZ® Marlin™ 1984, 1985 & 336 Scope Mounts in are Machined from a solid block of top-grade billet aluminum, the mount aligns perfectly with the rifle’s receiver, eliminating any seams between the rifle and scope. These scope mounts are engineered to absorb shock and withstand temperature extremes better than steel mounts, and at a fraction of the weight.
The DNZ® one-piece scope mount comes in black or camo, contains no moving parts and are 67% lighter than comparable one-piece scope mounts. DNZ® Scope Mounts come with four times the threads, with precision, socket-head cap screws for absolute strength and security.
The 30mm DNZ™ Marlin 1894,1895 & 336 Scope Mounts are designed to fit right-hand firearms and 30mm scope tubes.
Mount fits both left and right-hand firearms.
Base screws are 8-40 X 1/4″ long. Ring screws are 6-40 X 5/8″ long. Base screws use a 9/64″ Allen wrench and ring screws use a 7/64″ Allen wrench.
Outside to outside of rings is 4.08″. Standard rings are .63″ wide and have 2 screws per ring. 6 Hole to hole spacing dimensions are .50″, 1.88″, .50″, .37″, .50″. Mount has 6 holes thru it so it can be used on the long and short receiver. 2 holes will not be used. Depends on the gun to what 4 will be used. Height of mount from top of receiver to centerline of scope tube is – medium 1.06″, high 1.19″.
- Precision machined from a solid block of top-grade billet aluminum
- Custom made to fit each type of firearm and align perfectly with your rifle’s receiver
- No moving parts between the firearm and the scope
- 67% lighter than comparable one-piece mounts with four times the threads and precision socket-head cap screws for absolute strength and security
- Absorbs shock and withstands temperature extremes better than steel mounts at a fraction of the weight
- Made in the USA